posted Jun 14, 2010, 7:12 PM by Robert Macaulay
- Disable notification in preferences now disables notifications.
- Removed the persistent icon in the notification bar.
- Removed the everlasting service. The monitor service now exits on completion, freeing RAM. See this blog post for technical info.
- Core Android services no longer can trigger alerts.
- Removed quit menu. To disable, goto preferences, and update polling interval to Off.
- Removed on-boot start preference. To disable, see above.
- Added Restart menu. Use this to restart polling if it is not running.